Saturday, December 26, 2009

so it is


I have not writing much because for the last few weeks my life has been strange. Not in a bad way but in a way that is starting to annoy me.
1. If your daughters get two very expensive purses for Christmas, and all they can say is.... well this is more expensive so I will use this one. Well, I should have the right to return the purses and buy myself something.
2. If a wine glass breaks and you throw it away and then your husband pulls it out of the trash in hopes of gluing it back together.... just because it has the marine corp logo on it.... well I should have the right to finish smashing it with a hammer.
3. If a person is employed and owes $4,000 in credit card debt, and they can't put food on their table, well I should have the right to return the $300 worth of stuff she bought just because it was on sale.
4. If a person is employed and their car is not running that great, and they are getting out of the service and they are not sure if they have the gas money to make it home.... well they sure as hell should not be spending $150 on a new coat.
5. If you bitch and moan because I will eventually put Ryan in a group home, but you can't give up 20 minutes of your day to stay with him.... well, you should just sit down and shut the fuck up.
6. If you buy us more wii crap and wonder why no one is excited, well maybe you should have listened and not bought us a wii.
7. If you buy the largest cat box that you can, and your fat cat still tips it over, you should have the right to wire his jaw shut.
8. If you post on facebook that you and my father would have been married for 44 years. I SHOULD have the right to post back and scream stop the lying! You were not married that long, you were not married until right before I was born. You need to stop this lying to protect the bastard child. She is dead. Instead I said nothing.
9. When your uncle asks is children to look me up and facebook and then introduces me as his cousin.... well he should really be smacked with the family tree. I am your niece.
10. When life happens you should have the right to just go to bed and not have any questions asked. So before everyone starts asking questions I am going to go to bed.

4 comments:

betty said...

(((Kelli))) it has been an interesting few weeks for you, hasn't it???

betty

Paula said...

I wondered where you were and what you were doing. Now I know and I missed you.

Barbara said...

I couldn't agree with you more, especially with #10. Hugs and hope things get easier, for both of us.

moshell's lilbit of space said...

That is exactly why I have been in PJ's for days!!!!

I don't give a F*CK.

About Me

My photo
lake elsinore, ca
I am a stay at home mom. I am also married to a veteran and he is the love of my life. I keep it real here and I hold nothing back. My life is a roller coaster ride, so strap on your seatbelt.... here we go!