Thursday, September 24, 2009

the truth


I have been sitting back and watching Danaya and her husband go round after round. Yesterday was the final blow. This "man" called Danaya and put her in tears. Danaya could not handle it any more so she just handed me the phone. Game on.
I pick up the phone and said hello. Then I lost it. I chewed this marine out and I laid it all on the line for him. I told him that as of right now he has two charges that can be filed against him. According to the UCMJ... Uniform Code of Military Justice, that he can be charged with adultery, and non support of dependents. I told him that I had already called his Sergent major. I told this "marine" that he better go fill out the paper work to get his wife an i.d. card and get enrolled in tricare. This dumb ass opened his mouth and said "well you don't understand, I am getting ready to deploy." That sent me off again. What? I don't understand? I gave him an hour and half to get his ass in gear. All he had left to say was yes ma'am.
A few moments later Rusty called me. The gal that this guy is having an affair with called Rusty! LOL Rusty said "honey I am not sure what is going on, but if Kelli is on the war path I would get out of her way." Danaya asked me why she would call Rusty. I had to smile when I told her "because she knows that Rusty is the only one who could tell me to back off, but he did not."
The day goes on and this marine is calling us and giving us updates on everything that he is doing. He was missing some documents, so he ended up giving her some power of attorneys. I told him that he would drive the power of attorneys up to us. If he so much as lied to me or does not show up.... I was going to finish hanging him.
He showed up and he and Danaya talked for a while. When she got back in the car she was laughing. I just smiled and said "what"? She said "you are not going to believe this. He went in and confessed to non support of dependents and is waiting to be pulled off the roster to ship."
I could not stop laughing. This dumb ass actually confessed!
After dinner Danaya and I were sitting around and I just laughed. I said "do you realize we only told the truth and he is now eating out of our hands."
My life motto is "Ceasers wife once said be above reproach."
We are and he is screwed. Life is good.

7 comments:

Gerry said...

Whew! Gerry

MammawsDecorativeArt said...

I always want you on my side in a fight.

betty said...

I'm glad that he took accountability for his actions; he's a jerk for sure but at least he confessed that part of non-support of dependents. you got to give him credit for that at least; (and the fact that you reamed him over the carpet to do so, LOL)

glad that you are on Danaya's side and she has you working for her to help her during this difficult time in her life

betty

LIZ said...

Your a brave woman...I would never get myself involved in someone elses affairs like that!!!

Pamela said...

Hi Kelli, sorry I haven't been by in awhile. Just trying to catch up. Sounds like quite a battle you just fought. I'm proud of you! I don't EVER want you to be mad at ME! LOL!
Have a great night.

Kriza said...

You asked me can you be sister - well, you sure can, if you protect me like this, too, in case of my ever needing it :-)
Kelli, you always leave me such nice comments on my blog, thank you very much, but I have no email address to you to answer them. Can you give me one, please? Mine is
anyoskriszta at t-email dot hu
Thanks!
Kristina

Traci said...

I'm with Nelishia! Good for you for knowing what he needed to do and giving him what for! He'll know better than to mess with you and your's again!

About Me

My photo
lake elsinore, ca
I am a stay at home mom. I am also married to a veteran and he is the love of my life. I keep it real here and I hold nothing back. My life is a roller coaster ride, so strap on your seatbelt.... here we go!