Well. here I sit. My ass is dragging. I got about three hours of sleep last night.
* I got a call mid morning. Mom. We are Minnesota. I will be in around 10 p.m. Cool. that is the last one to come home.
* 1.p.m. go pay for the repairs on Rusty's truck and go help my girlfriend pack up. It was so nice to be able to help them and to get to play with the baby. That was short lived. I had to pack up the food she was giving us, and go get Rusty.
* I arrived at Rusty's work at 5:15 and at 5:20 we were back on the road to come home. I have Rusty call the girls and tell them to be ready because we were going to have to do a turn around and go get Ben.
* 6:30 I call Nikki and tell her to have everyone come outside and unload the car. I need everything out of the trunk and out of the back seat. We have to have room for gear. I grab a bite to eat and go to the bathroom and then it is time to get back on the road to go back to base.
*6:45 We finally get on the 15 heading south. I tell everyone to keep an eye for the buses and the trucks. I want to know where the boys are!
*7:45 we pull up to the back gate and there right in front of us are the buses! Yes, that is right the marines are right in front of us.
*8:00 we hit the another side of base and we decide to go by the armory. It was then that my happy bubble was busted. There before us were marine in formation, with weapons. They were heading out. I said a prayer for them.
*8:15 we have finally made it to the parade deck. The marines will be on time. So I have some time to kill.
*9:30 The marines finally show up! After we find Ben and we finally let him go, it is time to go find all of his stuff.
This sounds easy but it is not, but in true military wife fashion. I grab Ben's back pack. The we find two of his other bags. I tell Chris and Nikki to go put these bags in the car while we look for the last bag. Chris just looks at these heavy bags. Nikki said "put that one on your back and we can both carry the sea bag." That's my girl! We finally find the last the bag so now we can go home!
*10:30 we finally get on the road. Ben wants to stop for McDonald's. No problem. There is one outside the gate.
*12:30 We finally get home! I gave Ben a hug and tell him that I have to go to bed because I have to be up at 5:30. I do not even get undressed. I take off the bra and crash. I figure I will just wear the same shit in the morning.
*1 a.m. I finally fall asleep.
*2:30 Nikki comes in and wakes me up. She Say's "mom I feel sick. Can I have some of your anti vomit medicine?" I roll over and grab the bottle. Oh crap I forgot that I had thrown some different pills in there. Now I have to really wake up and look at all the pills in my hand. I need to find the anti vomit pills.
* I have no idea what time it was when I fell back a sleep, but I remember the alarm going off. Rusty told me to go back to bed because he was going to have Amber take him to work. Amber comes in pouting because she does not want to do it.
I drag my ass out of bed, grab my shoes, and head for the toilet. I finally get my shoes on so now I need a cup of coffee.
I find my to go coffee mug and make me a cup of coffee. It was once I turned around and looked at my house that I got pissed.
Even through the fog I could see all the food still sitting on the counter. I am guessing I am the only one who knows where the trash bag liners are. Because someone has been throwing trash in the trash can with no liner. All of the bowls for the yesterday's muffins were still sitting there dirty. No one had bothered to remind Ryan to unload the dish washer so all of the dirty dishes were piled up in the sink. The vacuum was still sitting in the middle of the living room. Nikki still has camp stuff sitting by the front door.
Screw it. I don't have time to deal with this right now. I have to take Rusty to work.
On the way home I got madder and madder. I have three teenagers in the house and yet they can do nothing! I am running on no sleep and the last thing I want to do is go clean up someone Else's messes.
I am plotting my revenge. I need to go get a nap before I have to go get Rusty. I will be so happy to have the truck back tomorrow.