Wednesday, March 18, 2009

sitting on go


Last night I answer the phone.
me: hello
Greg: Mom I am here on the east coast.
me: oh my God you are home!
Greg: yep I will be California tomorrow, will you come get me?
me: you don't have to ask. I will be there. I must warn you. I may hug you to death.
Greg: That's fine.
Me: hey a bunch of us are going body surfing on Friday do you want to come?
Greg: you want my paste white body on the beach?
Me: hey if I can take my white bum to the beach so can you.
Greg: its a date
It is funny how fast life can change. Friday is Ryans birthday, so the girls and I were going to surprise hm and pick him up from school and take him down to the ocean. I cant wait to go body surfing! I know I will be sore on Saturday, but hey, I have pain pills. You only live once, so why not.
Yesterday I told Rusty that I wanted to get another ct scan, and that I have been thinking a lot about the surgery. I don't want it, but I also don't want to die because I was to stubborn to get the surgery.
Rusty so does not want me to have the surgery. I asked him if I did have it if he would be there when I woke up. He just kissed and said you know I will.
Yesterday I wanted hot pig sex, it turns out I got something better. I got to feel my husbands tender side. The side that says I love you more then I have ever loved anything else. Sometimes a girl just needs to know that she is loved that much.
I asked Rusty if someone was cutting my hair while I was sleeping. I just got that look. The look that says you ask the strangest questions. I swear my hair is getting shorter. I want my hair to reach my bum. While I was growing up I use to hate my hair, and mom always made me keep it short. Now I am not cutting it and I am tyring to see how long it will get.
My phone is charging, I have the camera ready, so I need to get into a tub and get dressed. I am sitting on go, just waiting for the call that says I will there at this time.
Life is good.

6 comments:

a.e. roman said...

Thank you for checking me out. I am checking you out, too. :0)

Happy Being Me said...

That sounds like so much fun - I miss the beach, ocean actually the water. I am hoping and praying for positive results on the scan. Take care of you and Enjoy your day Friday!
Katie

LIZ said...

Have fun at the ocean, I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Whoo Hoo party at the beach.
Take care, Chrissie

Unknown said...

That sounds like so much fun ..Have fun at the ocean,

Pamela said...

Have fun at the beach!

About Me

My photo
lake elsinore, ca
I am a stay at home mom. I am also married to a veteran and he is the love of my life. I keep it real here and I hold nothing back. My life is a roller coaster ride, so strap on your seatbelt.... here we go!