Thursday, October 2, 2008

going up on e bay



So I now have some help in navigating my uncertain future. Today I have to go get some blood drawn and they are looking for something called t markers? Then once I get the rest of my records from the hospital, and get the labs back we will know if I have to go to a gyn or oncology doctor. I won't know any of that until next week.

What I do know is that this thing on my uterus is leaking. Yesterday I was so bloated that I looked pregnant. Great instead of the fluid leaking out it was pooling inside of my. Today I am not as bloated.

Yesterday I told Rusty, my mom and my girlfriend that I am going to put all of my plumbing up for sale on e bay. Heck we know that it all works! I guess the sad thing is someone just might buy them! LOL

On my list of things to do today is go get my blood brawn, go pay the rent and go get some vegi's for dinner. After all of that is done, I am just going to rest.

The girls have been a big help to me. Amber is now in charge of driving me everywhere, and both of the girls have been given orders to me help me out more.

On some level the help is nice, and on another level I do not want the help. I feel like I am being treated like a child. I am not useless and yet that is how I feel. Don't get me wrong, I know that there are certain things that I cannot do, but for goodness sake I can fold laundry!

I was really shocked by the amount of people asking for my new blog addy. I had no idea that I had so many people reading my blog.

I hate Halloween. It is the last thing that I want to celebrate. So yesterday Amber helped Ryan put up what few decorations we do have. Amber also found this really cool black cat hanging thing. So, now I want to go get a few more of them and make a wind chime out of them. I will leave that up all year long.

My zero spending is going well. I need to return a dish to the family that brought us dinner the other night. I thought "oh I should go get them a thank you card". Then my zero spending popped into my head. I think the girls have some thank you card laying around and if not then I will I will just write her a note. I that is not a huge savings, but every little bit add's up. This week I am also going to ask the marines to take the kittens back to the shelter for me. Since they will be on base anyway, and they have to go right past the shelter that will save me about $30 in gas.

I am telling you this zero spending is easier then I thought. Sometimes you just have to get a little more creative.

5 comments:

Traci said...

I'm praying for excellent results from the blood tests. I'm glad the kids are helping.

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Glad everyone is pitching in to help. That is great that you're thinking of ways to save we all need to do that more. Hope your tests come out okay and they can do your surgery.
Take care

Lori said...

I hope the blood tests tell you something good, and I hope they can get rid of that mass easily. It's good that the girls are helping you out. So let them, and don't overdo, okay? Zero spending? I wish I had the willpower!

Kelly Dawn said...

very nice to meet you :) and how do you do this zero spending thing???? lol....cause that so would not work for me..lol.

Kelly

Pamela said...

Hoping your tests come out ok. Keeping you in my prayers.
Pam

About Me

My photo
lake elsinore, ca
I am a stay at home mom. I am also married to a veteran and he is the love of my life. I keep it real here and I hold nothing back. My life is a roller coaster ride, so strap on your seatbelt.... here we go!