Thursday, October 9, 2008

is it to early to drink?




I swear to you on all that is good and holy, that today could be the day that I start drinking!

First I TRIED to import my journal from aohell. After two hours and a lot of screaming and chatting with someone in India. I finally got it imported. Not to this journal but to another journal. If I read one more post about how easy it was to move the journal I swear they are getting the one finger wave!

Yesterday I asked about changing my font size. Hmmm.... nope I have no T at the top. Am I the only one who can't change the font size?

Today I have to take Nikki up to school, so I saved some running around until today. My medical record is ready to be picked up, I need to go buy some produce, and buy some stamps.

Now it seems that I have to go to hospital and talk to the lady who send that she sent away for my birth certificate. I swear to you on all that is holly, if she did not do this I am going to strangle her. My first mistake is assuming that someone would actually do their job. Let's face it, it does not directly affect them so why would they hurry?

Oh dear Lord I just spoke to that women who was suppose to order my birth certificate. She has not done it yet!!!!!! She said that the funds are not in the account to order it. Hello! We would have given you the money.

I swear on all that is holy someone is going to die today.

Now I am smelling something gross. Oh wait that is me. I am going to go drag my ass to the shower and hope that I can wash away some of this stress.

8 comments:

LYN said...

wave your flipping finger at me then cuz mine was a piece of cake...LOL

LIZ said...

LOL...sorry I shouldnt laugh. Go to your dashboard, then click on the Layout tab, then go to Fonts and Colors scroll down and there are the fonts you can change from there. I hope I explained it right.

Liz

Traci said...

Listen, Missy! Calm down. Go back to where you compose the entry. Look at the place where it says fonts. Look to the right of fonts. There are two ts. One big, one little. CLICK on it.

Melissa said...

im sorry you had such a rough day. hopefully things will get better

Sage Ravenwood said...

I have a feeling nothing is going to be holy nor sacred when you get done today(winks)..busting at the seams with stress here hon. I have to agree though I would gladly strangle the woman who hasn't ordered your birth certificate yet. I feel the same way about people saying they migrated without a problem . I jumped the gun and put mine on disk...and once my journal was deleted found out the disk were corrupt. Thankfully I was able to bypass a link in my Google Reader and find all but one months worth of my entries. I stayed up almost all night copying and pasting that sucker...Now it's in numerous files on my hard drive Doc. so I know without a doubt it's safe. What a nightmare. So yeah I'll join you with the one finger salute. (Hugs)Indigo

betty said...

you know you can request your own birth certificate; I did; just had to send whatever the fee was, can't remember cause it was a few years ago; sorry you've had a bad day; I'm not transporting my journal over so no problems here

can only hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

betty

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

I wouldn't mesa with them and I'd order it myself. You can do it only with a credit card or something. Sorry you're having such a bad time with everything. I thought the font size was on the entry box you just click which one you want. I dont know how you default it.
Take care, Chrissie

Heather said...

Ok... apparently while I was in the midst of my escape from Egypt I missed a few pages with you. WHAT IS GOING ON? DO I need to fly out there and mother you for a bit?
HUgs and prayers headed your way!
heahter

About Me

My photo
lake elsinore, ca
I am a stay at home mom. I am also married to a veteran and he is the love of my life. I keep it real here and I hold nothing back. My life is a roller coaster ride, so strap on your seatbelt.... here we go!