Saturday, October 11, 2008

sitting in bed



So yesterday I got up and I kicked ass getting the house cleaned up. Then out of the blue I started feeling sick to my stomach. I got my anti vomit medicine and spent most of the day in bed. Then one of my friends gave me this patch that last for 3 day's! So this morning I am feeling good.

Don't ask. I have no idea why I am feeling sick to my stomach. I am just glad that I am not in pain.

Today I am hoping to get some sewing done. I know I say that everyday, but for whatever reason I never have enough hours in the day.

I was pissed when I got up this morning. Between the marines and my family they trashed the house. I just love walking to coffee pot and being stuck to the floor! I did finally get all of that cleaned up and got all the floors mopped. Oh the joy's of my life.

I asked Rusty to leave me the atm card so I could go to the store, but he could not find it. We looked everywhere. Then Rusty called me and said "I know where it is! It is in San Diego at the depot."

Well that is just peachy. So today we need to go cancel that card and get a new one issued. At least we have another account at the same bank, so we can just transfer money to the other account.

The kittens are feeling better today so that makes me happy.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

glad ur feeling better but that sucks that ur atm card got lost.

Sage Ravenwood said...

Here's to hoping your feeling better soon. The next time the Marines and your family trash the place after you did all that work, set a chair up in the doorway and when they come in hand them whatever they need broom, mop, sponges and hand out the duty list for them to be allowed in the house. There is no reason they can't clean up after themselves, they are NOT a bunch of 2 year olds. Yeah, I know your house...I just hate seeing them run over you like that when your not feeling well.

Glad you have another account in the same bank to transfer funds, replacing an atm card can be a royal pain. Have a delightful weekend hon, hope your feeling better....(Hugs)Indigo

Paula said...

Just came by to check out your pretty new blog. Hope you are feeling much better now.

betty said...

(((Kelli))) maybe you just caught a bug or something from yesterday; I agree if they are going to trash it, they should clean it; found something you might like at a garage sale today; I'll have my runner run it over to you some day next week :)

betty

Pamela said...

I hope you are feeling better today. I hate feeling nauseated. That's the worst feeling to me. Glad you figured out where your card was...but what a hassle! Hope it went smoothly for you.
Pam

Gerry said...

I finally got here to check on you today in person. Sounds like you are getting slightly better, at least enough to get up and attack the house. Well, just shows what some people will do if they feel slightly better. Seems like there is never a lack of crisis in most households, especially where children and kittens reside. Ha. I am still praying for you to get better and for your diagnosis to be milder than fears. Hang on to your inner organs as long as you can I say, so let us hope that there is no immediate need to remove them. Gerry

Missie said...

Have a good week coming up!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Hope you get to feeling better. Glad you all figured out where the ATM was at that could have been a problem.
Take care, Chrissie

About Me

My photo
lake elsinore, ca
I am a stay at home mom. I am also married to a veteran and he is the love of my life. I keep it real here and I hold nothing back. My life is a roller coaster ride, so strap on your seatbelt.... here we go!