Wednesday, October 1, 2008

here I sit

So here I am. I have made my way to this blogging page. I swear some of this stuff is so hard to do. Maybe it is not hard, but just different. Maybe this change is good for me, because it is making me get out of my bToday, I am feeling good. I have been able to get up and do a few things and not put my body in to much pain. I am really trying to only take my pain pills when the pain is to the point that I can't stand it any more


I have found a doctor that is willing to accept my state ins. I told them straight up that I want everything taken out. I am not going to mess around and then find out two year later that is was cancer and that everything has spread. So now I am starting to get all of my hospital paper work together and I am starting to move forward.


I have some friends coming in town tomorrow and I can't wait to see them! I am going to take it slow, but I are still going to have a great time while they are here. Life is way to short for me not to spend time with my friends.


I know that my friend George has lost her mind. She has been having issues for a while but while I was in the hospital she really crossed the line. It seems that there was $20 missing from her checking account and she called Amber and blamed Nikki for taking the money.


What? I don't have enought to deal with? Why would Nikki take $20 from George's account when we dont even have access to it! George did call and apoligize, but if she things that she can just apligize and that everything will be fine.... well she is wrong. This young lady needs to know that she can not just say whatever she want's and then think that she can apoligize later, and everything will be o.k.


I better go get some rest.

5 comments:

Traci said...

I found you! I'm sorry you aren't feeling any better.

betty said...

hey you!! I like your new name!! good luck with your new blog; hope you have a good time with your friends!! glad you found someone to take your insurance; thank you Lord!!

betty

M said...

I will keep you in my prayers - I'm glad you found a dr that will take the insurance.

HUGS!!!

Love,

Michelle

Traci said...

Oooooh I like what you've done with the place!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Hello,
I'm here now too. Glad you got a dr. Do what you can while you have insurance.
Take care

About Me

My photo
lake elsinore, ca
I am a stay at home mom. I am also married to a veteran and he is the love of my life. I keep it real here and I hold nothing back. My life is a roller coaster ride, so strap on your seatbelt.... here we go!