Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I went there



Well.... Yesterday I went there with Amber and this new army guy. I told both of them that I think it is wrong for Amber to wait on him, I think HE is wrong to expect Amber to wait for him. I think this new guy is very spineless.

Amber and the new guy are not happy with me. Amber is not speaking to me and now the new guy won't come over and meet us.

A very little part of me is sorry for the way I handled the situation, but for the most part I am not. I think both of them are mad at me for my in your face approach. I am still totally against Amber waiting for this guy. He will be Iraq for 8 months and then he will be going back to Texas for another year and half. Is it fair for Amber to wait around for a guy? I don't think so.

I am glad that I have not met this kid. What kind of spineless piece of trash can't even come meet us, but expects Amber to wait on him. This guy needs to grow up, get some balls, and come meet Amber's family.

I need to wake up. I am on my third cup of coffee and it is not helping me. I do have a lot to get done today, but it is the usual crap. Screw it I am going back to bed.

4 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

You know what hon, you did the right thing in my book. Even as little as I thought of Skye's husband in the beginning, he still had the guts to come meet Paul and I. And I have to tell you Paul didn't make that meeting pleasant at all. Even then the guy still stuck it out to ask Skye to marry him. So yeah this idiot is as spineless as they come. Amber has her whole life ahead of her right now. (Hugs)Indigo

betty said...

(((Kelli))) I don't know what I would have done; I am sure you handled it the best way for how you wanted to have it done; Amber will talk to you (eventually); you know it might just play itself out over the course of time; that is a long time to wait at this time of their lives; hugs to you; its hard being a mom, isn't it???

betty

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

I agree with you. He hasn't even come to meet you all? Whimp. She is young and shouldn't wait on anybody unless he is her HUSBAND which he is not so that settles that. And what happens when he is back in Texas for the 1.5yrs? You mean to tell me he isn't gonna get with some girl after coming back from Iraq. Come on tell me another one. Sorry everyone is mad at you, but it's because what you said is the truth. You know the truth hurts. This is why Kaitlin is mad at me right now still because I speak my mind. That is me take me or leave me. Good luck on getting your point across.
Take care, Chrissie

natalie said...

Yeah! That song really fits too!
Kelli
you know you're the best mom in miles!
Just remeber that not all moms are like you! really!
love,natalie

About Me

My photo
lake elsinore, ca
I am a stay at home mom. I am also married to a veteran and he is the love of my life. I keep it real here and I hold nothing back. My life is a roller coaster ride, so strap on your seatbelt.... here we go!